attended LO'real product launch of white perfect laser just last week at soho coffee with elizabeth, and other beauty bloggers. here are some visuals from the event, before i start raving about the breakthroughs these products have installed to ya'll :) also, do read on to find out how you can stand a chance to win a bottle of LO'real youth code boosting essence worth $39.90!
thank you for the awesome food catering!
what constant exposure to uv does to our skin
introducing LO'real white perfect laser range!
- proven to be 68% more radiance and powerful as compared to IPL (intense pulsed light) after 8 weeks!
- knowing so, 100% of women would delay their planned IPL session
- way cheaper as compared to one IPL session at raffles medical ($288-$400/session)
militant spot correction (apply first)
- ellagic acid with double action on darkening
- prevent melanin darkening - what is melanin?
- retail selling price: $39.90 | in stores on 17th May 2012
all round protection (apply next)
- spf 19 | PA+++
- #1 patented uv filter
- pro-vanish technology for 360 defeat action on melanin
- long lasting moisturization
- retail selling price: $32.90 | in stores on 17th May 2012
as part of my skin care regime, i would apply moisturizer before heading to bed, to keep it hydrated. LO'real youth code boosting essence (btw its already out in the market) basically doubles the effectiveness of such skin care regime. i was extremely eager to try it on, that i slept with the serum on that faithful night. it made my face extra luminous the next day, that i couldn't stop examining my face. love the overnight results.
use white perfect laser + youth code together to double the effectiveness!